Saturday, July 23, 2016

Five Things Friday....on Saturday!

Camp Gramma began on Wednesday...so of course the boys are keeping me busy!  We always have a good time together, being silly, watching movies, talking about books and baking cookies of course!
This is my first post of Five Things Friday...I love the concept of gratitude posts and the end of the week is always a great time to reflect and give thanks.

1. Grandkids




So...check out the socks!  I love it!  This is 8 year old, Jack...
a fearless Pokemon hunter!  I love this face!



And of course, Camp Gramma is never complete without baking cookies! 

2. Silly 12 year old grandkids!



Goofy twelve year old grandsons!  Need I say more?

3. Thoughtful friends  


A sweet quilt friend gave me her copy of Quiltmania 
when she was through with it...love this magazine!

4. Published in the American Patchwork and Quilting 2017 calendar 


This arrived on my doorstep!  I am a calendar girl in the 2017 American Patchwork and Quilting Calendar!  This is my little quilt Floral Whimsy.  May is the perfect month, because this is my birthday month.


5.  My happy place!



My messy happy place...where I can go and create! My sweet hubby 
thinks I should have a bigger room, but I am grateful to have my own room at all!  For many years, my space was the corner of the dining room or our bedroom...so this is great.  I can shut the door and walk away!

That's it for this week! Head over to Gypsy Moon Quilt Company and check out the other links to Five Things Friday, you will enjoy it. 

Linking up to: Five Things Friday  


No comments:

Post a Comment