Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Fabric pull done for QAL




It has been ages since I have participated in a QAL, so I decided to take the plunge and join the QAL going on over at Amanda's blog....This Mom Quilts.
She offers it in a baby quilt size and a lap quilt size, so I thought I would make the baby quilt to give to Project Linus.  Now that the fabric is chosen and the cutting done, I will sit back and wait for the next installment.






Here are my fabric choices:



My Monday morning was spent at Art Camp teaching 7 to 12 year old children to sew.  We made pillowcases.  I loved it when one of the girls said, oh, this is so much fun!  I hope she gets a sewing machine and continues to have fun.



Aren't they cute?  

Wishing you a great week with lots of sewing and creative time!

Sharon








No comments:

Post a Comment