Tuesday, September 25, 2018

And the winner is......

  The Happy Go Lucky Sew Along is finished and I hope all of you enjoyed making this quilt.  As you complete your quilt I hope you will share a picture with me or put it on Instagram.  

Shelley aka Happy, has won the grand prize for a completed quilt top.  I love the bright colors she has used.  It turned out beautiful!




Happy had fun making  the extra blocks and rearranging, to make a larger quilt with her hand dyed fabrics.  Since the fabric came from a project she and her mother made, she named the quilt Happy Fayes Sampler.  I think she did a great job with this!

The Fat Quarter shop has graciously donated a gift certificate !

Thanks so much to all of you for sewing along with me!  Hope to see your quilts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment