Monday, September 17, 2018

Bloggers 2018 Quilt Festival

It's that time of year again!  I love all the quilt shows that happen every fall, but I fail to make it to all of them!  So this is one of my favorites....I can get a glass of cold tea and go to the quilt festival in my comfy easy chair!



A huge thank you to Amy  at Amy's Creative Side for hosting the Blogger Quilt Festival.  And there are some wonderful prizes....you might like to enter as well!

I am entering my All a Flutter quilt which I made this summer.  It is made from Island Batik fabric...All a Flutter.





If you look closely in the lower right had corner, there is a little butterfly that has come to inspect the flowers on the quilt.  So, I decided that All a Flutter was the right name for this quilt!


Not an appliqued butterfly! 💓💓💓💓

Hope you will go visit Amy and all the beautiful quilts that have been entered!

Grace and peace....
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment