Tuesday, September 4, 2018

So sorry....

I know this is supposed to be a Happy Go Lucky Sew Along post, but it isn't happening just yet.  I hope to get to it later today and certainly by Thursday.

On Friday, my step daughter died.  We do not know for certain what happened, but she has fought an opiod addiction for too many years.  She did not ask to become a drug addict and I don't feel she committed suicide.  I do think it was an unintended overdose.  I cannot tell you how sad and angry I am that the opiod epidemic has claimed another young life!  Our 12 year old daughter found her.  Right now I am trying to be strong support for my husband, so thank you for your understanding.
Now....carry on and sew!

grace and peace.....Sharon

“My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19).

No comments:

Post a Comment