Monday, October 15, 2018

Star Struck with Island Batik

I found this quick and easy pattern in the Missouri Star Block magazine, and decided to use the 2 1/2" strips provided by Island Batik.  I love how this turned out using the Sweet William line of fabric.  
As usual, Jenny Doan provides and easy strip quilt to make in no time!


Stars and Stripes

You can find the pattern in Block magazine, Summer Volume 5, Issue 3.  Very fun to make!  


Starstruck was the September challenge, and I am woefully behind! 



But I really have been sewing and designing, things are not so foggy anymore. Stay tuned...hopefully I can manage to show you what I have been doing once I get back from a short trip to Branson, MO.  We have been married 10 years on the 17th and decided to take a little anniversary trip.  

grace and peace....Sharon

linking to:  Main Crush Mondays













No comments:

Post a Comment