Thursday, June 30, 2016

Little quilts....



This week has not been what I hoped....still fighting the bronchitis, and now a kidney infection, so I am on a second round of antibiotics.  Feels like I am falling apart! And I have company coming for the 4th, fortunately it is my baby sister, so maybe she will take care of me?

When I came back from the doctors office on Monday, this wonderful box of fabric was on my doorstep.  What a delightful surprise!  



RJR fabrics is having a blog hop...What Shade are You?.... using their cotton supreme solids. Let me tell you that when I received the swatch card, it was very hard to come up with a palette!  This fabric is so SOFT...can't stop petting it!  I will be in the blog hop in October, and you can follow RJR's blog to see some of the beautiful quilts other quilters are making. Lots of eye candy!




And I finally finished my little quilt that I made using V and CO beautiful ombre fabric.  It has patiently been waiting for me to quilt it.  This pattern, Double Goosed is by jeliquilts on Craftsy, and it is paper pieced.  I love all of her patterns and today they are on sale for 25% off until July 4.  I know....its tempting isn't it?  I have my eye on at least one!

And a huge thank you to Podunk Pretties for the shout out on my boots quilt! 

Wishing all of you a wonderful 4th of July holiday filled with family, friends, good food and good times!



Grace and peace.....Sharon and Bella of course! 








No comments:

Post a Comment