Tuesday, June 21, 2016

It's All About the Boots..

It's All About the Boots

This boot quilt is a late birthday gift for my 12 year old grand-daughter, Jordyn.  Her birthday was in May, and I am just now finishing it!  She will have it soon now!  I am happy with how it turned out, and loved every minute of making it. 



 Pretty sure she will love it too!  J is an avid horse lover, animal lover, artsy kind of girl, spending as much time with horses as she can.



She has been learning to ride and care for horses for a few years now...lucky little girl!  Once a week, children with special needs come to the ranch to ride, and J goes out on rides with the kids.  I do think animals have a special connection to people with special needs, we see it with dogs and cats and horses often.

Its been hit or miss to do much sewing this past week...today is the first day I felt up to blogging or sewing.  After coming down with a virus, it turned into acute bronchitis and a severe sinus infection.  Not a fun time at all!  But today is my third dose of meds and I am beginning to feel less pressure in my chest. I have been following the 2016 New Bloggers Hop and I hope you are too!  Here are the links where I hope you can go visit....great way to meet up with new friends and new ideas!

Week 2 of the 2016 New Bloggers Hop

Linking up to:

Free Motion by the River
Podunk Pickens
Midweek Makers

No comments:

Post a Comment