Saturday, June 11, 2016

M.I.A

This week has been exhausting...and not much sewing being done!  Today was the end of our 8 day World Church Conference, and being a delegate meant going to all the meetings.  I loved experiencing the spirit of love and peace with about 3000 people from all over the world.

Community of Christ Temple





I did take a bit of hand sewing to do and a few hexies got sewn together!  Not sure if this will become a pillow or a tote bag?


And I did get this quilt sewn together...and off the design wall!  I cannot decide if it needs a small border all the way around?  Maybe in grey?  What do you all think?  I am rather brain dead at the moment....

WIP


A huge thank you to Susan!  My Molly's Sampler quilt was featured this week on Midweek Makers!

Congratulations to Kathy at Kathy's Kwilts and More ...Bella picked her comment to win the magazine and fabric prize from my last post!

Trying to decide if I want to take a nap this afternoon...or sew?

Linking up to: Fabric Frenzy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment