Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Little finishes

I don't know about you, but just being able to do a bit of sewing keeps me sane when I am overloaded with other commitments.  So this weekend I managed to sew up this cute little pin cushion... a gal can never have too many pin cushions, and never know when I might need a little gift, right?



If you want to make your own, a blog hop for this tutorial was going on.  You can start the hop here at the Fat Quarter Shop and follow along, plus get the tutorial.


And I finished this pillow with a few of the hexies I had been making last week.  I really like how it turned out! English paper piecing is so addictive!  I am still working on my Millie quilt, but I am actually on rosette #9...the end is in sight!


Praying this week will be one of healing and reflection...no more shootings, no more hate.
Very sad weekend.
But I keep on telling myself that love is mightier than hate....
grace and peace...Sharon

Linking up to: Fabric Tuesday 
 Oh Scrap!
  Lets Bee Social  
Midweek Makers

No comments:

Post a Comment