Friday, May 26, 2017

Memorial Day Sale!

In honor of the Memorial Day weekend coming up, all of my patterns in my Craftsy shop are on sale for $5 until Monday.  Hope you see something you want to sew up this weekend!


Gypsy Solstice


Island Hopping



Last Saturday, my husband helped me award Quilts of Valor to six World War II veterans.  It was a wonderful ceremony complete with the Honor Guard from Lees Summit West Air Force ROTC.  The quilts were much appreciated, and it such an honor to be able to present the quilts that have been made by our quilt guild QOV quilting bee.  Our group is part of the Greater Kansas City Area QOV.



I wanted to share this link to Quilt Inspirations blog, she has provided links to lots of wonderful patriotic quilt patterns that are free.   It's a wonderful resource and I found a few I want to make!

Wishing all of you a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend with friends and family, as we remember those who have served our country as well as those who have passed on in our lives.  I remember taking mason canning jars and picking iris and peonies with my grandma so that we could visit the cemetery.  Do you have a special memory?

grace and peace....Sharon


I think I can guess what Bella plans on doing all weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment