Thursday, May 18, 2017

Let's go Island Hopping at Market

This is my second reveal for this week...my new pattern Island Hopping is now available.  I am proud to say that my quilt is in St. Louis with Island Batik.  The fabric line is Seas the Day...coming soon to a store near you!  The pattern is available in my Craftsy shop now...it is easy piecing with a modern setting.


51 x 51

This is a quick and easy throw to make this summer!  I hope you enjoy making one for yourself and you will share it with me on Instagram, #IslandHopping  or by email.  

Thanks for stopping by today!  Come back soon for a Sew Along that I have in the works.  When you participate in a Sew Along, do you like the directions monthly or every other week?   I am leaning towards every other week to keep everyone interested and to complete the top by the end of summer.  What do you think?

Linking to: 


No comments:

Post a Comment