Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Winter Migration

McCall's Quilting has featured one of my quilts in the November/December issue.  I am excited about it and in love with the beautiful fabric from MODA.  This is Barbara Brackman's newest collection, Baltimore Blues.


Winter Migration



I had to laugh at my husband...he never used to look at my quilt magazines.  But now that I have had a few published, he looks through them when they come in the mail.  I came home the other day, and he had the McCall's Quilting magazine open on his desk..."Look! You are on page 10!"  He is my biggest supporter!  

Last Thursday, was my turn to be a guest blogger on McCall's blog, so if you want to check that out just follow this link.  This is a method that I really like to use...especially with Deb Tuckers Square Trimmer ruler! 

Hope you are having a great week!  and thank you for stopping by!

grace and peace....Sharon

Linking up to: Fabric Tuesday   Free Motion by the River

No comments:

Post a Comment