Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Rain Down Pattern Release


First I want to thank Lindsey at Fort Worth Fabric for featuring my quilt on her blog!  Thanks so much!  It's always a pleasure to visit the Fabric Friday Frenzy linky party.
Fort Worth Fabric Studio


And today I am releasing a pattern for this very quilt.  It is a paper-pieced quilt and you can find the PDF download right here on Craftsy today! The download includes:
6" and 7" foundation
A full color layout of the quilt and the blocks
Download does not include paper piecing instructions.


Sometimes paper piecing seems like a lot of work, but I do like the accuracy.  Once I get into the rhythm, it seems to flow and become a type of meditation for me....soul-work!
If you have a Pineapple ruler, you may want to make this quilt with it.  I do love my Pineapple Tool by Gyleen Fitzgerald.  Just use the diagram and the block diagrams and make the blocks any size you wish. 

Hope you are enjoying some beautiful fall weather today...it is raining on and off, but when the sun peeks out the colors are glorious!  My favorite time of year!

grace and peace....Sharon

Linking to: Midweek Makers     Let's Bee Social   Free-Motion by the River

No comments:

Post a Comment