Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Love Halloween!


 It's that time of year to dig out all the fall and Halloween decorations...my favorite time of year!  Every year we have a Trunk or Treat at our church.  My husband dresses up like the Headless Horseman, and kids and adults alike are fascinated by this guy.  He never says a word. I love watching the kids cautiously walk up to him to get some candy...would you?




Some of my favorite decorations...





Last year I made this little quilt...but did not have it quilted and bound in time for Halloween.  It's now a finish, and I love him!

Needle and Foot is having a Halloween Linky Party starting today....go check out all the talented bloggers who have linked up.  

It's a beautiful fall day...hope you enjoy your day wherever you are!  

grace and peace....Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment