Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Under the Stars...a new free pattern for you!

So....I threw my name in at the end of July to be the designer for the Design to Inspire Challenge over at Henry Glass and Company.  They chose me to work with a delightful collection of fabric from Barbara Jones Quilt Camp collection.  It is the cutest fabric!  I love the dots and checks, and of course the little retro campers and the charcoal grills. 



The challenge is to create anything you wish from the fabric that is sent to you.  Once the fabric arrived, it was time to let the fun begin!


I mean...who doesn't take a sewing project along when camping????

Head on over to the Henry Glass & Co. Blog and check out my projects....I hope to inspire you!

Also, I decided to give you a free pattern for my Under the Stars little quilt.  It can be used as a table topper or a wall hanging.  Don't you love the checks and dots?  Just go to my Craftsy shop and download the free pattern.  


Here are the links to the cute potholder and the fabric basket.  Very easy and fun to make!

Fabric Box from Seaside Stitches.




I encourage you to head over to the Henry Glass & Company blog...today you can put your name in to be the Desire to Inspire Designer for September.  I am in love with this fabric too...I need some! 

Linking up to: Midweek Makers
                        Lets Bee Social
                        Freemotion by the River
                        Fabric Tuesdays
                        



No comments:

Post a Comment