Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Secret sewing revealed

It's time to show you a Secret Sewing project today!  I'm excited to share a fun new pattern with you.



I had fun quilting this with Angela Walters dot to dot method using rulers.  I think ruler quilting is my new favorite!  It does take time, but worth it!  

Here it is....my new quilt design is featured over at the Moda Bake Shop today.


This is a fun block to play with as it can be set in different ways...just play a bit of What if?
I loved sewing with Corey Yoder's new fabric line for Moda...Sundrops.  It plays well with her previous line Prairie, too.  

If you decide to make this, please share it with me!  I can't wait to see the variations you might come up with.  I can see assigning a dark fabric for all the large triangles....hmm? 

Ok...time to get busy in the sewing room.  More Secret Sewing today!  I will be in my happy place, what about you?  

Thanks for stopping by! 

Sharon




No comments:

Post a Comment