Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mini-Patchwork Projects

When the British fabric designer, Beth Studley contacted me to review her new book, Mini Patchwork Project, of course I said yes.  She happens to be one of my favorite designers for Andover Makower UK.  She has 3 lines of fabric out with the company and recently her newest, Radiance, made its debut. Upon receiving the book from Beth, I quickly sat down and read it.  The wonderful photography of the projects will entice you to make all six of the projects.  I could not stop at one, so I made two.  Here they are, using Beth's new line of fabric, Radiance.

You can buy the Kindle version of book on Amazon.






Since I love to art journal, I had to make the journal cover for one of my journals.  It is just right!



And isn't this a sweet little needle case?

I hope you will check out the rest of the blog hop...here is the list:

23rd May – Stitch Craft CreateMini Patchwork projects
24th May – Popular Patchwork
30th May – Sew Justine Sew
31st May – Very Kerry Berry 
1st June  – Very Berry Handmade
2nd June – Guest blog on Stitch Craft Create with Beth Studley
And there is a great giveaway.  Go check it out here!

Linking up to: Fabric Frenzy Friday and Whoop! Whoop!  

No comments:

Post a Comment