Friday, May 6, 2016

A bit of hand quilting this week

Hand quilting is still one of my favorite things to do, not that I can make teeny tiny stitches.  But it is so relaxing and I love the feel of the fabric in my hands...don't you?  This is a fun quilt from the Kim Diehl What Not club that needed to be finished.



And I got some lovely happy mail yesterday all the way from Great Britain...time for some secret sewing that I will share with you at the end of the month.  This is Makower Radiance by Beth Studley....love it and it plays well with her previous lines of fabric.  


On my birthday road trip to Dallas last weekend, I did finish a crochet blanket for Project Linus.
Sewing is hard to do in the car, but crochet I can manage without getting car sick.  Don't you think Bella Rose is trying to tell me she wants this for her very own blankie?  Our little fur-babies tend to think every quilt and blanket is made just for them!



Have a lovely Mothers Day weekend!

Linking to:  Fabric Frenzy Friday and Whoop! Whoop!  Finish it up Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment