Saturday, May 14, 2016

Kids say the darndest things!

So...Jack comes over and sees the condition of my sewing room...it looks like a bomb has gone off in it due to some crazy deadline secret sewing I am doing.  It does look bad...take my word for it!  So Jack says to me..."Gramma, I would gladly sacrifice some of my time to help you clean this room
up. "  It must look worse than I had imagined! Jack is 7.....





This week has been so busy...but I cannot share any pictures with you yet!  But I can tell you that I was featured over at Susan's blog, Quilt Fabrication on Midweek Makers!  Thank you, Susan!

And...I am part of the 2016 New Bloggers group.  Looking forward on learning how to be a better blogger! This week we are getting to know one another through Facebook, Blogs, and Instagram.  Its so inspiring to visit all the blogs and get ideas going!  

RJR fabric company asked me to be a part of their blog hop featuring their beautiful cotton supreme solids.  Received the swatch card, am I overwhelmed by the choices?  YUP!!!  Oh...the ideas rolling around in my head!
The colors are amazing! 


Have a great weekend! I need to get back to the sewing machine!  



No comments:

Post a Comment