Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Texas Two Step

My grand daughter has a birthday coming up soon, so I decided I should get started on the quilt I want to make for her.  I fell in love with this quilt by Liz Porter....Texas Two Step.. so perfect for my cow girl! Yesterday our quilt guild had Spring Fling Sewing Day,,,,and it was a nice, rainy day to begin.  I love sewing days with my friends...so much inspiration and good food!



Each boot will be different...and every time I get one put together I think, now I would wear that!  This pattern is in the Fons and Porter July/August  issue if you want to give it a try...it is a very fun block to make and very easy!

What's on your design wall today?

Linking to Quilt Story ,     Midweek Makers    Let's Bee Social   and Oh Scrap!

2 comments:

  1. I am able to tell them I am aware of what they're doing. I would absolutely suggest them on your next upkeep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An addiction treatment center that offers a medication assisted treatment program Austin keeps you healthy and relaxed and helps turn clients into services for continued drug abuse therapy and addiction therapy programs.

    ReplyDelete