Friday, April 22, 2016

No Finishes

My head is full of ideas...so I flit from one project to another....and you know what that means!!!!
Nothing is finished...so today my goal is to at least get one set together and ready to quilt!


I am having fun playing with Dresden Plates and Flying Geese....not sure how this will end up, but liking it so far!

And the UPS guy delivered a lovely box of fabric from MODA...Sundrops by Corey Yoder.  It is darling, happy fabric!  I love the selvages..."she used bits of sunshine to make beautiful things".
Secret sewing going on for Moda Bake Shop!


And of course...my yard and flower beds are in dire need of my attention this afternoon!  It is supposed to be beautiful weekend, so I am going to go soak up some sundrops outside!


Have a weekend full of the things that make you smile!  Lilies of the Valley have always been a favorite of mine...ohhhh...the fragrance!

And I had the coolest thing happen...a Christian magazine from Romania requested to use some of my art in their magazine!  Isn't the internet amazing?  Here is what I have given them to use so far...in Romanian of course!








grace and peace...Sharon

Linking up to Fabric Frenzy Friday and Design Board Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment