Monday, April 25, 2016

Gardeners Prize

Thrilled to be in Modern Quilts Unlimited Spring issue!  This is a fun little project using English Paper Piecing and applique on a pieced background.  I hope you like it, and will share with me if you should decide to make it.


EPP has quickly become one of my favorite things to carry with me and have a bit of handwork readily assessable.  My "Millie" quilt is slowly coming along...not quite there yet! We have a Millie group in our quilt guild...it is fun to see the fabrics that everyone is using. 

So...I have 200 flying geese to trim up and house to clean before company shows up this evening.  Trimming the FG is much higher on my list of fun things to do compared to housework, right?

grace and peace...Sharon

Linking to Monday Making
                 Fabric Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment