Monday, January 2, 2017

Quilts for the Grandsons!

Now that Christmas is over, I can show a couple of completed quilts that I gave to my grandsons.
This is a pattern from The Fat Quarter Shop called Blythe.  Caleb wanted a black quilt, but I had to add a touch of color, so I added yellows and oranges.  This is a nice and easy pattern.





And I just had to make a little bag for my budding artist, Jack.  It will hold his art supplies and did I say he LOVES Pokemon?  



Plus, I collected fabric to make a Pokemon quilt.  It took forever to find enough!  He loves it, and it was worth it!  Jack's Pokemon quilt is my new pattern, Annabelle, which is for on sale in my Crafty store for $4 until January 10, 2017.  It's quick and easy to make!




Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! With all the cold weather, I can't think of anything better to do than stay inside and quilt, right?

Link to: Main Crush Monday  Free Motion by the River 

No comments:

Post a Comment