Monday, December 26, 2016

Best of 2016



Cheryl over at Meadow Mist Designs is hosting a fun Linky Party, and I decided to join in.  I want to share some of my favorite quilts that I finished this year.


1. This is Rain Down, a quilt which I made in the RJR What Shade are You? challenge.  Earlier in the year, I had taken a class and learned to make pineapple blocks.  They are rather addictive to make, and I decided to set them together in an unusual layout.


2. This is Carnival, and I love her because she is a cover-girl, and because she is made with Kim Diehl fabrics!



3. Gypsy, another favorite!  And I love her because she is hanging in the Ontario Museum of Art and History for an exhibit...very excited to have a traveling quilt!




4. Molly's Sampler...so much fun to play with on the design wall!  I have another one started!


5.  It's All About the Boots!  This was so much fun to piece!  I gave it to my grand-daughter for her 12th birthday...she is all about horses, so I thought she might like it.

It is fun visiting all the links to the other bloggers and seeing their Best of 2016....you might want to join in!  Hope to see you there!

Linking to:  Best of 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment