Thursday, January 5, 2017

Two New Patterns on Sale!

Part of my goals for 2017, included writing more patterns and put them in my Craftsy shop and on Etsy.  So, here are two of them that will be on sale until January 10, 2017.  I know you will enjoy making them, and hope you will show me your results.  

First, if you enjoy a bit of handwork, I know you will like the Gardeners Prize Pillow.  It involves a  bit of English Paper-piecing, applique and hand quilting on a machine pieced background.  You can purchase it here on Craftsy



I used pearl cotton for my "big-stitch" quilting.

Next is the quick and easy quilt, Annabelle.  You can use fat quarters or use up lots of scraps to make this quilt,  Purchase this pattern here.




Yup...this is Annabelle made up with a variety of Pokemon prints!

We are in the process of packing up the RV to head south for a month or two.  It is so cold and snowy today....brrr! I am going to miss my sweet grand-kids, but not the cold weather.  And of course my sewing machine is going with me!  I think I will spend the rest of the day cutting 1 1/2" strips, I plan on making more pineapple blocks.  My thought is that the strips will take up less room. 

Hope all of you are staying warm and finding time to sew today!  

grace and peace....Sharon 

Linking to: Midweek Makers    

No comments:

Post a Comment