Friday, March 17, 2023

Life Happens…..

 Wow….2019!  This blog has been severely neglected. I keep thinking I should get back to blogging, yet if I do it might get a bit raw and emotional.  I have been battling depression and complex ptsd since 2019. The fight is real.  The disease is real and it is just as deadly as cancer.  Yet so much stigma and shame surround this devastating illness.  

I just don’t know…is this something I should write about? Will it help me heal? 



I have been trying to get back to creating, so I have joined up with Jenny Manno’s How To Tuesdays on Patreon.  This was my first attempt with a lesson and I love how she turned out.  This is Ethel, a quite, tired and sad girl that I know.  She is invisible and alone, at least that is how she feels everyday.  She is trying hard to get back to her creative, happy life.  Seventy is fast approaching and she really doesn’t want to enter her 70th year in such a depressed state.  Praying something will work and she might start to heal.  

A bit of art journaling everyday and some hand stitching…..soothing stitching and nonsensical art.

  What soothes your soul? 



1 comment: