Saturday, August 18, 2018

Scrappy Saturday

It seems like quilters love scraps, and why not?  We certainly have more than we can ever use.  At times I think my strips are multiplying!

Here is a recent finish for Project Linus.  I simply cut up a bunch of blue scraps into multiple sized strips, then started sewing my wonky log cabin blocks.  These are stress free, quick and easy to sew.
I do love the wonky blocks!   Even the border is scraps left over from a backing.


Practicing my pebbles and swirls...thinking don't much like the pebbles but I do like the concentric swirls.  I have been following along with Angela Walters free motion quilt along.  I have been doing free motion quilting on my domestic machine for years, and I am still learning.  Angela is a great teacher, and the videos on You Tube are well worth your time.  And it does take practice!



Aren't these little cowboys the cutest?

grace and peace.....Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment