Monday, January 8, 2018

Four Seasons Blog Hop has begun!

Today the Four Seasons Island Batik blog hop has started, and I know you will want to visit the bloggers for some wonderful eye candy and prizes!  Check out this link to Island Batik for the schedule. 

I am still sewing away on my blocks.  Now that we are here in Texas and the weather is so beautiful, it makes it very hard to stay inside and sew! What a difference a week can make!  When we arrived in Brownsville it was freezing cold, and 30 minutes after we arrived, the electricity went out.  The grid is not set up for the demands of cold weather.

  I really love this line of fabric that Island Batik sent to me...Southern Blooms.  Gorgeous fabric, and I love sewing with it.  Here is a sneak peek of the blocks I am making......


Southern Blooms


Consider visiting the bloggers that posted today....you will be inspired!  Both quilters used Blue Moon....a beautiful line of blue batiks.



Inquiring Quilter

Cheryl Lynch Quilts

Grace and peace......Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment