Saturday, March 11, 2017

It's Laundry Day!






Today is the Jen and Jan Mini Blog hop reveal!  I can show off my Quilters Laundry Day mini quilt at last.  I decided to turn my mini into a big, comfy pillow.  It looks ok with the pillow form I have on hand, but I think a trip to the fabric store is in order for one a bit larger.   






Jen designed the pattern and offered it free on Craftsy.  We were challenged to make a mini-quilt of our choosing to hang on the clothesline and to decorate as desired.  I love hearts and stars, so of course I had to add those to make it cozy, right?



A big thank you to Jen and Jan for sponsoring this fun blog hop. And.....they have some lovely prizes lined up for you!  So please head over to their blogs and leave a comment to be entered in the giveaway.  



I hope you will go check out the other bloggers who have made Quilters Laundry Day, and see what they came up with!  I'm grabbing a cup of hot tea and reading blogs this cold, snowy Saturday...what about you?

Jen Rosin  A Dream and a Stitch
Kate Heads at Smiles From Kate
Jennifer Fulton at Inquiring Quilter
Karen Thurn at Tu-Na Quilts, Travels and Eats

Melva Nolan at Melva Loves Scraps
Vicki at Vicki's Crafts & Quilting
Julie Stocker at Pink Doxies
Anja Clyke at Anja Quilts
Diann at Little Penguin Quilts
Jayne at Twiggy & Opal
Susan Arnold at Quilt Fabrication
Leanne Milsom at Lizzie the Quilter
Sandra Walker at Mmm! Quilts!

Janice Holton at Color Creating & Quilting
Jennifer Strauser at Dizzy Quilter
Amy Gerlich at Amy Scrap Spot
Sharon Denney Parcel at Yellow Cat Quilt Designs
Steffi at Steffi's Hobbys
Susan Gordon at Sevenoaks Street Quilts
Anne Boundy at Said With Love
Barbara Wootie at The Flashing Scissors
Jan Welander at Making Scraps


No comments:

Post a Comment