Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Bee Report

This is my first year as part of the Stash Bee and I am part of Stash Bee Hive #3.  This month we made super simple blocks....love them and had to add kitty fabric of course!





Susan asked us to use anything we had been using in a previous project to make these fun blocks.  I raided the scrap basket and this is what I came up with.  Next month is my turn, have not decided what my block will be...too many to choose from!

This is my third year with friends in a group we call Bee Inspired.  For January, Emily is collecting blocks to make into quilts for Project Linus in her area.  Read here all about the block and if you would like to make one or two or more to send to her, you can! It is a quick, fun block!



We made it to Southern Texas about 9 days ago....finally stopped raining and went to the pool yesterday...yay! 


grace and peace....Sharon




1 comment: