Friday, November 10, 2017

Golden Afternoon

Exciting news here at Yellow Cat Quilts....I have a quilt published in the January/February 2018 McCall's Quilting magazine!  I used fabric  from the Ann's Arbor collection by Minnick and Simpson for Moda Fabrics, and batting was provided by The Warm Company.  I loved working with the cheerful colors in the fabric. If you make this quilt, please tag me or send me a picture, I would love to see your ideas for fabrics! And the batting was amazing to quilt...I do love it!

Golden Afternoon
I hope you can see yourself snuggled up in this throw quilt...reading a good book or watching a movie.


Photos are courtesy of McCall's Quilting Magazine.

So....what's happening in your sewing room today?  It's rather cold out, I think it is a good day to stay inside and work on another quilt.  I am so blessed to have time and fabric to play with, I hope you are too!  And if you are in a creative funk, you might like to read this blog post......Creativity Exercises

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

Linking to:  Midweek Makers 

Needle and Thread Thursday 

Wednesday Wait Loss

Off the Wall Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment