Thursday, February 11, 2016

Peace and Harmony





This seems to be Bella's favorite perch in the evening....mine too, with the television, a quilt, my cat and my husband....and of course something to stitch on!  This is how I find peace and harmony in my daily life, how about you?  

Last week, I headed to the Lake of the Ozarks for a quilt retreat with several of my quilty friends.  I had been fighting a cold, but decided to go anyway.  And I am glad I did!  There is always so much inspiration, good food, and time to visit and time to rest when nursing a cold.  Alka Seltzer plus is my friend!  My friend, Julie brought a few quilts from Linda Brannocks collection.  If you head over to her blog, you can see more of them.  Piecenplenty is the name of her blog.


I have always loved the primitive stars that Linda used!  

Now that I am home, I am busy sewing up a quilt for Moda Bake Shop.....love this fabric!  I got the borders on yesterday and it is ready for me to quilt!  Here is a sneek peek of the fabric....Summerfest by April Rosenthal...to be released in the spring.  It is a cheerful quilt to be working on these cold winter days!

a sneek peek!

Hoping your world is filled with harmony and peace.....

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment